RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, July 11, 2019

7/11/19

Chess
Jacob lost this game but won the next two.  



I spent a long time today going out every 30 minutes to work on the van.  We had a rusted out spot that I repaired with bondo.  It's just primed so I still have to go to the auto shop to get some matching paint.  I'm almost finished with a couple other smaller rusted spots.  I forgot to get a before picture so this before is when I remembered.  There was a pretty big hole once all the rust was taken off.

 We can't find one of Jared and my sleeping bags which we zip together when camping.  I have searched everywhere. So had to order some new ones this morning.  Put a coat of water sealer on the camping trailer.  The boys helped me take down the screen tent. We had it up so we could spray it with waterproofing spray.  Tomorrow Jared comes home!!!  YAY!!!

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

What a great job you did on the van. It's amazing. I'm so glad you showed it to me before, so I really know how amazing it is.