RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

7/10/19






After the boys were done with their sheep we headed to Nana's house.  We stopped at the Freeland grain elevator for turkey food on the way there. Vikki got there soon after I did.  The kids went swimming.  They loved jumping into the pool from the  deck.  Mom and I walked around looking at the plants.  We noticed her big bird feeder partly under the deck.  I guess the raccoon couldn't get it to fit.  Now she has an idea of what might have happened to her other feeders - haha.  We sat in the shade and watched the kids while we visited.  Then Mom, Vikki and I went for a swim.  It was hot and the pool felt great.  We went inside for lunch.  After lunch we played a game of 3-13.  Mom won.  Vikki had a really high score.  The kids play a Wii game and then went back in the pool.    Mom and Dad had to leave.  Vikki and I went for a swim before we headed home.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

It was such a fun day with all of you! Thanks for you and Vikki covering the pool and making everything so nice for me to come home to.