RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Monday, March 8, 2021

3/7/21





Jacob has gotten over 4 hrs of driving this weekend.  We watched church online and then went shopping for groceries. After lunch the boys played minecraft with Peyton and Isaac.  Jared and I played a couple games of 3-13.  The scores were close but I won both games. Yesterday I won by about 300 points. Poor Jared.  It was mid 30's today and felt pretty nice.  We went to the rail trail this afternoon.  Jacob and Adam rode  bikes and Eli was on his rollerblades.  Jared and I walked with Wyatt.   This evening we watched Heartland and had popcorn, pop, and ice cream.  Eli loves flying his new little drone.  Jacob loves flying it too.  

2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

Lots of changes. Eli is aging~!!!!!!!!. The trail looks like a lot of fun. I think the bikes are letting Eli last.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Glad Eli likes flying his drone and Jacob too. Cute picture of Eli in his rollerblades. Such fun boys (and parents)