RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, March 18, 2021

3/18/21

I was dealt this in the 4 round!















I called Mom this morning to wish her a Happy birthday!  Then I trimmed my bowls.  Around 11:00 I headed to Nana's house but had to turn around when I saw the UPS truck coming.  We are expecting packages to come today and got an email saying that we had to sign for them.  Jared was going to come work from home because they weren't suppose to come until 12:45.  I turned around and waited for them to be unloaded.  We ordered 12x6 ft soccer goals to surprise the boys.  The boys were trying to guess what was coming.  Kayak's and Nik were a couple of their guesses.  I finally was back on the road for Nana's.  Jared called and said he was going to go to Best Buy in Saginaw to get a new computer (our computer screen broke).  I said I was on my way to Saginaw and would go pick one up.  It was so busy in the store and that took about an hour.  I went to Nana's house and we started a game of 3-13 with Peyton and Isaac.  Kenzie, Travis and Vikki got there so we stopped our game early.  I left around 2:15 to get the boys.  It was super windy today.  The boys were excited to find out what their surprise was.  When Daddy got home they opened them and were so happy.  While Jared and I set up the new computer Jacob and Adam put together the soccer goals.  As they were trying the new goal by the barn Adam's ball flew at the window and broke it.  We headed to Nana and Papa's to celebrate Nana's birthday with family.  Nana made sloppy jo's and also had subs for dinner.  Eli and Isaac had fun rollerblading in the basement.  Adam and Jacob played some air hockey.  Adam and I played a game of pingpong.  We sang to Nana and had cake and ice cream.  There was chocolate cake and an angel food with strawberries and cool whip.  Then Nana opened her  gifts.  We got home around 8:45.  Jacob worked on homework until late again. 

2 comments:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Very nice large soccer goals. Maybe your team can get the ball in there now lol. Adam sends me lots of scores, but it always looks like Jacob/Adam Team wins. Maybe you should get one twice as big for your end. Thanks for making my birthday so special and visiting me twice. Thank you all for those beautiful mugs that I love using too! I love you!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I was trying to forget your hand during the 4 round....now I have a picture to remind me.