RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Saturday, February 27, 2021

2/27/21


Washing the light fixture



The boys were up around 6:00.  Jared went to town to get our Sat goodies.  I started working on smoothing the bottoms of all the pottery.  We worked on pottery today, smoothing, taking pictures, measuring and posting to etsy.  The boys spent the afternoon reading, playing with legos and also helped with some cleaning.  We unloaded the kiln this afternoon.  We went to town to post pictures and I went in some stores with Eli to get birthday ideas.  The boys played minecraft and Jared and I played 3-13.  I won.  

2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

That fourth picture...pretty scary. I would say that's the Kid in the family for sure. How tall is Eli? Keep me posted. Pottery is beautiful on Etsy!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Good helpers! I've gone to putting my light covers in the dishwasher since I don't have good helpers. Cute pictures...and then one funny one. Jared always keeps us laughing. Looks like the soap dispenser also provides towels now.