RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Sunday, February 21, 2021

2/21/21




This morning we found one of our lambs had died during the night.  It was Eva’s white lamb that Kenzie named Oz.  We aren’t sure exactly why she died but are guessing that Eva is not producing enough milk.  We are now keeping an eye on her other lambs weight.  After church we played a game of 3-13 with Adam.  I won.  Jared threw a wild in the 10 round and I missed it.  Adam said something about it but I had already looked at the card I drew.  We went shopping this afternoon and got pizza for lunch.  Jared and I played 4 games of 3-13 and I lost 3 of those games.  The boys helped us unload the kiln.  They carried trays of pottery to the house.  Then the boys and Daddy played the Mario Kart on the Wii.  I waxed the bottom of the pots.  This evening we had popcorn pop and ice cream and watched Heartland.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

I am so sad about Oz...I guess more so because I saw him and Kenzie named him. Anyway my heart is sad. Didn't Jared show you any mercy when you missed picking up the wild he threw. Adam sent me pictures of this 3-13 event. Love that boy and how he keeps me up on things.