RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, October 6, 2017

10-6-17






After dropping the boys off at school I usually sit in the parking lot until its time to head into work at 9:15.  I drink my coffee and have been reading a puppy training book.  I also get to talk to Vikki on the phone some mornings.  When I got there they asked if I could come in at 7:15 on Monday.  It was a busy day today.  Every Friday is popcorn chicken day and the kids love it.  I got home and filled the sheep's water tank.  Then I did some cleaning.  I filled up a bag for Salvation army.  Jacob gets home much quicker than Adam and Eli.  They said they got to see our neighbors boxer pup.  Adam wanted to show me how he plays Jingle Bells on his trombone.  Jacob played with him and Eli was the director.  Jacob and I played monopoly and while Eli and Adam played Tanki.  After dinner we went outside and took a walk in the woods.  Jacob played Tanki.  Adam and Eli played on the sand hill.  This evening we sat by the fire in the woods.  Then Daddy and the boys were playing hide and seek.  Daddy was crawling on the path as he hid from the boys and yelled, "Skunk!"  He was a few feet from the back end of a skunk!  Their game was done after that, haha.  Although Eli did really want to go and find the skunk.  Eli cuddled on my lap while Daddy read this evening.

No comments: