RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, October 27, 2017

10-27-17


Vikki made these bracelets for the boys



Today was a half day at school so I went into work at 8:00 and stayed until 11:15.  Adam and Jacob meet me at the van and we went to the elementary get Eli.  From there we headed to Nana and Papa'a.  Sue was there and stayed to visit with us.  Mom made a yummy salad for lunch.  Vikki came over too and made bracelets for the boys.  I worked on grooming Mocha's.  I gave Mom the grooming arm that came with my new table because it was for small dogs.  It sure is nice to have that for Mocha and Abby!  At home we watched Andy Griffith and had dinner.  The boys listened to Daddy read before bed

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Thanks for making Mocha look so cute! I really appreciate you Kimmy. You are such a blessing to me. You are a wonderful daughter and person. I thank God for you and the gift you are. I love you so much!