RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, October 26, 2017

10-26-17


Holding kitty's on the swing by the fire



Covered another shift at work today.  Adam came though my line and bought a cookie.  I always enjoy seeing both boys at lunchtime and I especially love when they come through my line!  When I got home I started washing Della's wool.  I also did some drum carding and spinning.  When the boys came home they played their computer time.  Then Daddy took Adam to soccer practice.  Jacob worked on a presentation for school and  Eli did his homework.  When Adam got home he asked if we could have a fire in the woods.  It was cold and we enjoyed sitting on the swing by the fire with the kitten's.  Adam had no clothes on and really wanted to jump in the pond.  The boys were running around in the yard while pushing Eli (who was holding a flashlight) in the wheelbarrow.  We came inside and Daddy read to the boys.  Jacob stayed up until almost 10:00.  He is memorizing his presentation and wrote it on notecards.

No comments: