RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Sunday, January 30, 2022

1/30/22






I was up most of the night keeping an eye on the lambs. Every couple hours Jared and I took them out so Fryne wouldnt forget them. One lamb was strong this morning but the other was very weak. The weak lamb didn't end up making it.  Did some spackling on the new walls. Because the ceiling in our house is so low we couldn't find a barn door that fit so we built our own barn door.  I went out to check on the sheep and Blanch was pushing and a large part of her cervix was out. I called Jared who was at the store with Jacob. I called Adam's phone and he and Eli came out. Eli helped me get the prolapse harness on her. We watched Ice Age. We put the first couple coats of stained on the barn door. We checked on Blanch often. 

No comments: