RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, January 21, 2022

1/22/22



I heard Eli get up early this morning and he tried to wake up Jacob who had several alarms going off in his room.  He didn't want to get out of bed and slept until around 8:00.  Jared and I went into town to get our Sat goodies.  Jacob and Eli went out to take care of the animals for us.  We went to my parents house around 11:00 and Vikki met us there with Adam.  Peyton came too.  My contact was bothering me so I asked Mom if she had some solution.  She said it was in the upstairs bathroom.  I noticed it had a red cap so I read the bottle and it seemed ok.  I rinsed my contact with it and put it in my eye.  It burned!  My eye was shut and I didn't think I was going to be able to get it open to get my contact back out!  I eventually did.  Jacob said the contact was supposed to be rinsed off with another solution before putting it in my eye.  There was red warnings on the back of the bottle.  It said to rinse my eye for a long time.  I did that in the kitchen sink.  I took out my contacts and found some old broken glasses in the van to wear.  Jared went to the store to get me some solution.  My eye was red and didn't feel good.  Eli loved holding the new kitty.  Jacob and Adam played Mario on the Wii.  Jared left to take Adam to his friends house.  They are building a sled with cardboard and duck tape and entering a completion at the Midland city forest.  They didn't have long to work on their sled and it didn't even make it down the hill with all 5 of them on it.  But they sure had alot of fun! They had fun on the toboggan run.  They warmed up with hot chocolate.  Mom made yummy chicken noodle casserole with peas in it for lunch.  She made pizza for the kids.  Dad Vikki and I played a game of 3-13.  Dad won.  Mom was talking to Melissa on the phone.  When she was done we started another game.  We played until Jared got back and ended on the 10th round.  Vikki won.  We wanted to make it to Bay city to take Jacob's clarinet to the Herters music store.  Jacob needs his clarinet worked on.  The guy told us that its an older Buffet E11 which is a nice intermediate clarinet. I got this clarinet off ebay for $50 back when Jacob first started playing.  It now needs new pads which will take a few weeks but Jacob can't be without a clarinet.  The guy put his mouthpiece and barrel on Jacob's clarinet and said it had a good sound. He plays clarinet and has done clinics at Jacob's school.  He's good friends with Jacob's band director.   We got Jacob a new mouthpiece today.  When we got home we loaded the kiln and then took care of the animals.  This evening we played minecraft with the boys.  

No comments: