RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, November 17, 2017

11-17-17

Today was a half day at school so I went into work right after dropping the boys off.  Adam came to say hi to me in the kitchen at the end of the day.  He and Jacob met me at the van and then we went to get Eli.  We went home for lunch and then went to Valvoline to get an oil change on the van.  We also went to Salvation army and Adam found himself a music stand and I found a nice mop.  Then we went to Michaels so Jacob could pick up some things for a science project.  His class is making the periodic table and his element is silver.  We went to Kohl because I had some Kohl's cash to spend and found a nice pair of pants for Jacob.  Stopped at the 5 below store to get Eli some new earbuds for school and then went to Walmart.  At home we watched Andy Griffith while eating dinner.  After dinner Adam and Eli each made an apple pie for my family's Thanksgiving tomorrow.  Then I gave the boys and Jared a haircut.

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

What a cute picture! So thankful for the boys making the pies. How nice that you have trained them so well.Love you!