RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, November 17, 2017

11-16-17

Adam got new shoes!


Surprise gift from Aunt Debbie!


Advent calendars!




When I arrived at work today they were just about to lock the doors for a lock down drill.  I made it to the kitchen in time to lock myself in the room with the other cooks.  Today we served turkey dinner to the kids.  I was on front register and also handed out pumpkin bars which most of them were very happy about.  After work I headed to my parents house.  Mom had picked up sandwiches from Arby's and she also made a yummy salad!  Thank you Mom!  After lunch we knitted and visited until she had to leave just before 3:00 to pick up Mel's kids from school.  Vikki came over after picking the kids up from school.  Papa gave the kids a bunch of candy.  Mom soon was back and we visited until it was time to head home.  Jared had gotten out of work early and got the kids off the bus. He made spaghetti for dinner and had it ready when I got home.  After dinner Jacob and I played 3-13.  I accidentally gave away three of wild cards!  Adam and Eli played with legos and Jared made some batts.  

2 comments:

Lruss said...

I love all the pictures. Neat shoes Adam...and the tree is in a new place...I like it. And the new table in the kitchen is really coming in handy. See you all very soon. Some food is in the freezer. I'm roasting the turkey tomorrow...Yep...I know...something different, JB. Less mess in Georgia. More fun for me.

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Nice shoes Adam! They look so nice on you. Kimmy, I'm glad you captured such good pictures of the boys opening their Advent Calendars. So cute!