RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

11-15-17







Setting up for Christmas 










 I got home from work around 1:30 and it was cold and rainy outside.  I did some spinning and then I worked on rearranging the living room so that we can fit the Christmas tree.  When the boys got home they worked on cleaning their bedroom.  Jacob also did a great job cleaning and organizing the closet.  Adam and Eli decided they wanted to dust too.  After Adam and Eli finished their homework they played minecraft.  Jacob and I finished a game of 3-13 and then Jacob played Tanki on the computer.  Adam and Eli helped Jared and I cut up apples to freeze for pies.  Then Adam decided he'd make an apple pie.   After dinner we listened to Christmas music and set up the Christmas tree.  We all had fun decorating. The boys went outside so they could see the tree and show it to their kitty's.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

What great helpers. So nice how you all worked on things together. Great family memories are being made at your house. Love how the boys wanted to show the tree to their kitty's. Reminds me of some girls I had growing up. Such sweeties!