RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

1-6-12


The boys and I played with playdoh this morning. Eli liked me helping him make snakes which he cut with a knife. It was a beautiful day outside today so while Eli was napping we went out there. Norman loves to fetch the Frisbee and drops it right back at your feet. I pushed Adam on the swing and gave him underdogs. I got the sheeps stall cleaned out. We came inside for lunch. Eli had napped for about 3hrs. I finished knitting Adam's slippers and started on Jacob's. We made a tent that the boys had fun playing in. Then we played “Alien" (hide and seek but the seeker is an alien). Eli is so funny as he hurries to hide. He also liked being the alien. After getting Jacob off the bus we stayed outside to play. The boys pushed/pulled Eli in the wagon. Then they searched for quartzite rock to put in the wagon. The boys helped me push the trailer over by the rubber fence and I loaded it full. I gave Jacob some underdogs on the swing. The boys came over to finish helping me load the rubber. Eli wanted me to get the stroller out of the van for him to sit in. I pushed him into the barn to see the sheep. The boys hid in the curly slide on Daddy when he got home from work. Jared started a pile of posts/brush on fire. Eli kept saying “Hot!” The chickens are getting big and are looking so different now. Kenzie's going to have to make a new list for their names. After dinner tonight we played hide and seek in the dark. Eli helps count too. Its fun to watch him play with his headlamp on. He wont turn the headlamp off thought when he's hiding. We had a campout in the living room tonight and watched a movie.

No comments: