RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1-22-12


Where's Waldo
Norman had a mess in his cage this morning which I cleaned up before starting my morning exercises. Eli called for me so I gave him a drink, rubbed his back for a couple minutes and he went back to sleep. We had to wake Jacob this morning so he’d be ready in time for church. For lunch we made a pizza. While Eli napped the boys played with legos. This evening we went sledding at a nearby sledding hill and had so much fun! Jacob and Adam both liked going down on the sled by themselves this year. Eli went down with Jared or I and he loved it too. I was pulling him uphill on the sled and he slipped off and just lay there in the snow. I took Jacob in to go potty and they gave us three bags of popcorn for free. For our movie tonight Jacob picked Oliver and company.

No comments: