RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Monday, January 23, 2012

1-16-12

Jacob was already up when I went in the room to wake him this morning. He asked if he could get dressed up in his bed so I handed him some clothes. When I asked how he'd slept he said, “I slept as snug as a bug and a rug.” Then he said, “you know I love being in the dark,  because of my eyes.” His eyes take a while to adjust to the light in the morning. After the boys were ready and had finished breakfast they watched Mighty Machines.  I forgot Eli’s blanket on our drive to school and he sure complained about it. He kept saying loudly, “Blankey! Mommy!” At home Eli said, “I hungry!” We watched Curious George and I worked on knitting a dishcloth. Then we got out the duplo legos to play with. While Eli took his afternoon nap Adam and I watched How its Made. Then we put together a puzzle. I finished knitting the dishcloth that I was working on. Jacob and Adam wanted to build a blanket fort after school so I helped them with that. This evening we played Sorry.  Before bedtime the boys had so much fun playing "camouflage." Adam has some camouflage pjs and Daddy pretends he can't see him while he's wearing them. Jacob pretends to be wearing camouflages too.  Daddy can see them only if they lift their shirts and he listens for them.

No comments: