RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, September 7, 2023

9/8/23

 







 We went to the store to get another box of cake mix so I could make some more cupcakes.  After baking those I went into town to get a couple things for making frosting.  I worked on making frosting and decorating the cupcakes this afternoon.  There were 144 cupcakes to make.  I put gold edible glitter on top of them.  I met Mom by Jared's work because he needed to the car to pick up the boys.  I was running late.  Dad and Vikki were at the church when we got there.  We could only work on decorating until 4:00.  Then we went to Mom's to help her with her picture books.  Dad gave Mom some roses for their anniversary.  They left to go out to dinner.  Vikki and I stayed there and finished the books.  There were almost 600 photos to go through. Vikki took me to Midland and we ate at Big Boy.  Jared met us there.  


1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Those cupcakes were so much work and you made so many. They were delicious and beautiful! Thanks you so much for all you did and for you girls working on those picture books and getting them done for me. You are amazing daughters and I love you so very much.