RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

9/20/23


 I trimmed my plates and then worked on throwing wax melters.  I made little cups with small bowls to fit on top.  I threw 16 of them.  Eli stayed after school and went with friends to the high school for the after school weight lifting class.  He really enjoyed it.  I picked up Adam at 3:30 and then picked up Jared.  We went to Meridian to get Eli at 4:30.  Jared threw some mugs on the wheel because I didn't have time to clean up today.  He threw 4 mugs.  After dinner we took the boys to youth group.  We went to Mom's house to pick up her car which she is going to let us use while they are gone.  Sure is going to be nice to have two vehicles for a couple day.  When I got to church to pick up the boys they were playing Gaga ball.  The kids found a stick bug in the tree.  We played some bedwars with Jack and Evan this evening.  

No comments: