RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Sunday, September 17, 2023

9/18/23

 


I talked to mom on the phone and she was going to come over tomorrow.  I had to go to Freeland today to order a corsage so decided to go early and spend a few hours with my parents.  Yay!  Mom surprised me and got us subway for lunch! Yummy!  She drove us in the new truck to Austin's to order the flowers for homecoming.  We picked out some ribbon to match Adam's tie because Clare's dress is white. When we got back Mom made us coffees.  Melissa came over.  We watched Aunt Vikki's baptisms online.  Melissa couldn't stay long because she had to go to Bay City to pick Max up from school.  I had to leave at 2:30 to get the boys.  Eli had soccer practice this evening.  I stayed home with Adam so I could make dinner.  I made chicken taco's (Adam's favorite) and regular taco's too.  

No comments: