RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

9/7/23

I put handles on my mugs this morning.  Then I worked on making chocolate chip cookies for the party.  I made about 150 cookies.  Packed up the cookies and went to Jared's work.  We picked up Eli from school and then met Mom in Freeland so I could ride with her back to her house.  Jared had to get home for a work meeting.  Vikki and Kenzie soon arrived and Mom went to pick up Melissa. Then we all drove together to  Kenzie's ultrasound.  It was a detailed ultrasound and was so fun to watch.  Her baby boy sure was cute, smiling and yawning.  We sure loved seeing this ultrasound!  Can't wait to meet this little guy!  Jared picked Adam up from soccer practice. Eli had his first soccer practice this evening.  He had coach Adam who Adam has had several seasons in the past.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

‘Thank you for making all of those delicious cookies too. The dessert table looked so beautiful because of you. You are worth more to me than a million dollars or anything else. My kind Kimmy for sure!