RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Sunday, September 24, 2023

9/25/23

 Today Jared worked in Harbor Springs.  I had fun making mugs on the wheel.  I made 16 mugs.  Eli stayed after school for weigh lifting.  I picked up Adam and 3:30 and Eli at 4:30.  I did some work in the flower beds.  We let the asters get to tall so now that its blooming its falling over.  I put some t-post in and tied them up. There were tons of bumblebees on the flowers which were scaring me.  I got it  done with only a little screaming.  I took Eli to his soccer practice.  We were going to drop off Mom's car but they told us we can use it for the rest of the week.  Thank you!!!  Hopefully our car will be finished before that.  Jacob isn't feeling well still and has made an appointment at the MSU doctor for tomorrow.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

You sure are skilled and a hard worker to make that many mugs in a day. You poor thing with all those bumblebees. I would be screaming some too. I love you.