RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

2/23/22

 



Eva and her lambs.




The boys all had a snow day today because of ice.  Jared went into work around 7:30.  I trimmed mugs and added handles.  Eli went to the barn to give Bo some hay and found Eva had lambed twins.  He dragged them to the stall so Eva would follow.  Then he came inside to get me.  He helped me take care of the new lambs and we tube fed them.  The boy weighs 16 lbs and the girl weighs 10.5 lbs.  The boy lamb had a hemorrhaging umbilical cord so I tied that off.  Eli got some water (without me asking) and I got some hay for Eva.   Adam and I played some games of Sequence.  Later Eli and I played a game of war with a double deck of cards.  Jacob is working on an essay and then practiced his instrument.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

What a blessing and a great help to you Eli is. Wonderful that he loves animals, but also loves helping. Ice at the tops of the trees is beautiful. Adam is looking very tall next to Jared now.