RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

2/10/22



I went home after taking Eli to school.  The roads were icy this morning.  I slid trying to turn onto Shaffer rd.  At home I took care of the animals and then cleaned up around the house.  I went to town to do some shopping for Jared's birthday and valentines.  I was worried about the sheep while I was gone but they were all good when I came home.  After school I went to the barn to work on cleaning stalls and feeding.  Jared came home from work  early so we could go to Bay city to the Herter's music store.  Jacob has been talking with Dale (a clarinet instructor) about the clarinet and set up a meeting for us.  He was still in giving a lesson when we got there so we walked around for a little while.  Dale has the same clarinet as Jacob and said his has had the same issues.  He looked it over and said we got a nice clarinet.  It needs a visit with the repair man for a few minor things.  We stopped at Tim Hortons for a cappuccino and Jared and Jacob went in the gas station for pops.  Adam and Eli had stayed home and Eli check on the sheep while we were gone.  Jared hung a new light fixture in Adam's room and moved some other light fixtures around.  He changed the light switch to add a dimmer. After dinner we worked on making a track in the bottom of the barn door.  It wasn't easy to do but Jared rigged his router and made a nice track.  We also added a lock to the door.  We finished working on this around midnight.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Glad he thought the clarinet was a good one. Nice that Jared can always figure out what to do to make something work. Nice and Handy. Adam's room is amazing. I can tell how happy he is.