RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Monday, January 22, 2024

1/23/24

Adam's school was closed today for a snow day! Eli still had school. I started the van before leaving because it was covered in ice. The roads were slick but not too bad. I woke Adam up around 9:00 and he was happy about the snow day. He decided to lay back down for a little while. I worked on trimming my mugs and adding handles. After lunch Adam and I played some minecraft. When it was time to get Eli it was sleeting.  When Jared came home from work he said he was going slow because the roads were slippery. Jared remembered he was supposed to book the Copper Harbor trip yesterday. He got on right away to book it but the sites we like were already taken. We are going to have to be on two different sites this year.  Grandma and Grandpa too.   It not to hard to move sites with all the help we have now with the boys being older. Jared has to get on at 8am tomorrow to book the other sites. We had fun played minecraft vault hunters with the boys this evening. Jared and I played 3-13 and I won. Yay!

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Bo is such a great horse! Right up there with the best...Sammy