RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, January 18, 2024

1/19/24

We got a little snow last night so the roads were a slick this morning. I called Mom and asked her how the roads were. I decided to got there for my Friday visit. The roads werent to bad until I got closer to Saginaw. Melissa was on the phone and we talked to her until lunch time. We had a nice visit. Mom made me one of her capuccino. She makes the best capuccinos! For lunch we had chicken salad on croissants. Yummy! Mom and I facetimed Kenzie and got to see Rehvyn. He is so cute!!! I worked on moving Mom's photos from her computer to her external hard drives. Vikki came over just as I was leaving to get the boys. Adam said they were using welding wire in his welding class today. He said its really fun but a couple sparks flew up and landed on his head. Ouch! When Jared got home we left to go to Blue Thumb fish store. We took 50 of Eli's guppy fish and he got a $62 credit. He also still has a $50 credit. He used some if it to buy a betta fish. On the way home we stopped at the gas station. As we were about to leave the van wouldn't start. I was worried because it was cold and we had a fish to get home. A guy was so nice and offered to give us a jump. We had dinner and watched Dukes of Hazards.  Then we played some minecraft.

No comments: