RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

1/10/24

 Both boys schools were closed today due to the snow and ice.  They slept in until around 9:00.  I went out to feed the animals and fill the bird feeders.  The feeders were filled with slush that had frozen.  I  brought them all in and thawed it out. The birds were busy at the feeders today.  I added a couple of my plates with bird seed and the other water to the table on our deck.  The birds loved that.  They were fun to watch.  All three cats stared out the door and watched the birds intently.  Eli had a fun day played mincraft with Jack and Evan and talking on the phone to them.  I had fun playing minecraft with Adam.  I also made some dishes from slabs of clay.  We made goulash, Adam's favorite, for dinner.  Eli had burgers instead.  We played Minecraft with Adam this evening.  

No comments: