RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Sunday, October 29, 2023

10/30/23

 I made plates and lidded mugs on the wheel today.  I left the mess out so Jared could make some plates too when he go home.  After picking the boys up from school we stopped at some thrift stores so Eli could look for some hippie clothes.  He wants to dress up as a hippie for halloween.  We found him a button up shirt and some bell bottom pants.  The pants are big so I will have to sew them.  We also went to Joann Fabrics and got a some crazy ribbon for a headband and some thread and beads to make necklaces and bracelets.  When we got home I got to sewing Eli's pants.  Eli worked on making his first necklace.  He spilled beads all over the floor in his bedroom.  I helped him clean them up.  He said when he goes to college he's going to dump beads all over his floor.  Oh boy!  I think that would be worse than pennies!  After dinner Jared and I worked on making necklaces and Eli made a bunch of bracelets.  He is excited about his costume this year!  Adam started a new minecraft server for us all to play on together.  He was having fun joking around with his friends.  

No comments: