RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, October 19, 2023

10/20/23

Eli, Logan, and Liam in their Hawaiian shirts
New salt clothes
From Jacob, for my birthday! 

This morning I shaved Wyatt and trimmed his nails.  Then I cleaned the house and also cleaned the van.  I picked up some chicken nuggets, fries and drinks for Eli and Liam.  Liam came home with us after school.  Jared picked Adam up from school.  The boys had a great time.  We made burgers for dinner.  They went down to Logan's house for awhile.  They came back with Logan and had fun playing outside.  When they came inside I made them some hot chocolate.   I told Eli about the amish kids walking down the road in bare feet.  He decided to walk Logan home in barefoot.  It was very cold outside.  Burr.  Jared went to Lansing to pick up Jacob.  He was wearing his new Salt MSU clothes.  He gave me some birthday surprises, lemonade and starburst.  He's so sweet!  Jared took Liam home.  Jared and I played 3-13 and I won.  Adam is staying up late tonight, playing in a bedwars tournament.  The guy he's playing in the tournament with is from Australia.  

No comments: