RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, October 12, 2023

10/13/23

Today I worked outside in the flower beds. I was really went when I came in because I was raining.  Eli is playing with the marching band tonight so he went to the high school after school was done.  I met him there and gave him the plastic clarinet so he didn't take his wood one out in the rain.  I picked up Adam and then we stopped at McDonalds for frappe's.  We dropped one off to Eli on our way home.  This evening we went to the football game.  Eli played a couple songs with the band.  They didn't play as many because of the rain.  He didn't evening have an umbrella to sit under.  Jared and I stayed mostly dry under our umbrella.  He was really wet when we picked him up.  He said everybody was calling him baby baby Jacob.  Haha.  Jared and I loaded the kiln this evening.  

No comments: