RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Sunday, October 22, 2023

10/23/23

 This morning I worked on laying bricks and moving the cold frame up by the house.  I like where it is and I like that it's coving an ugly area on the house.  Plus the chickens won't be digging back there.  Kenzie and Nana came over this afternoon.  Kenzie brought me a cappuccino and a donut for Jacob and I.  Mine was pumpkin - yummy!  Mom and Jacob left to go out to eat.  I followed Kenzie to her Dr appointment for her last ultrasound!  Her little boy always had his hand by his mouth.  I'm so glad I got to go see this little guy again!  I picked up the boys a few minutes late.  They didn't mind.  Nana waited until we got home so she could see Adam and Eli too.  Eli had soccer practice.  The boys carved pumpkins this evening.  Well all Adam wanted to do was draw on his pumpkin what he wanted carved.  Jacob and Eli had fun working on theirs.  Jacob spent a long time on his.  We watched the movie Remember the Titans.  

No comments: