RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, October 7, 2021

10/8/21





 Jacob got up early to work on school work and I took Adam and Eli to school.  At home I packed up a couple pottery orders.  We sold some planters and nesting bowls.  I shaved Wyatt short and finished just before it was time to take Jacob to school.  It was a rainy day.  I went to target to pick up Adam's AirPods that he's buying.  They price matched for me which was nice.  It rained hard while I was in the store.  I made the boys popcorn on the stove and put it in paper bags.  I gave them those when I picked them up from school with some juice boxes.  Adam had a bad headache.  I took Jacob at 4:30 to school for marching band.  They had nachos and cheese and taco's for dinner.  He texted me and said he needed a ride home because the football game was canceled because of the rain.  We watched tv and played minecraft.  Jared and I played 3-13.  He had a big lead but them I stuck him with a lot of points.  He ended up winning by 5 points.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Happy Adam got his AirPods. Not happy he had a headache.