RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, October 21, 2021

10/21/21





I packed up a fleece we sold and took it to the post office with a couple other packages this morning.  I made spoon rests on the wheel today.  Then I went to town to take back some bathroom rugs I got. They didn't fit right.  I got another set to try.  Adam's soccer practice got canceled this evening.  Jacob had alot of math homework to do and was looking forward to a quiet house to work on it.  So many alarms were going off during dinner it was kinda funny.  Jacob didn't really think so.  He just couldn't concentrate.  After dinner we went for a drive.  Jacob got some quiet time to work on his school work.  We went to Meijer so I could take back the rugs because these ones didn't fit either.  We drove around for awhile and drove past our old house.  It was rainy.  We got back home around 7:45.  I played a game of stratego with Eli and then Adam and Daddy played.  We played some Minecraft with the boys before bed.  No school for them tomorrow.  Yay!

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Love the picture of all of the boys in the kitchen. It's always fun to drive by previous houses. We still do it.