RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, April 23, 2021

4/23/21

 






The boys had a half day of school today.  Jared worked at home and Jacob had a virtual half day.  After taking Adam and Eli to school I headed to my parents house.  Vikki and the kids met us there.  We had coffee and Vikki brought muffins.  Then we headed to Freeland for the Walleye festival garage sales.  Mom and Vikki found a lot of great things.  I only found one thing, an instant pot.  It looks brand new and I was happy to find one.  I sure had fun walking around with my mom, Vikki and the kids.  Peyton and Isaac were great and enjoyed finding deals too.  Peyton found some barbies and Isaac got some digital cameras.  Peyton loved to look in the free boxes.  We ate a packed lunch around 1:30.  Then we went to some more garages sales in a different area.  We wore our masks while shopping but so many people didn't wear masks.  Around 4:40 we headed back to my parents house.  We sat for a few minutes and had coffee and a muffin.  Then I headed to the soccer complex for Eli's game.  Eli was goalie for the whole game and did a great job in goal.  Jacob had soccer practice.  Adam brought a book and sat in the van.  Only two spectators are allowed to watch.  Tomorrow all three boys have games.  Jacob and Adam's games are at the same time.  At home we had dinner and watched a Heartland.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

What a fun day spent shopping with you, Vikki and the kiddos. I sure am glad you got that Smart Pot. Great find for a great price! I miss seeing the boys play soccer!