RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Saturday, December 24, 2011

12-19-11


Eli and I had a fun relaxing morning together. We cuddled on the couch and watched Curious George. I got some Christmas presents wrapped. Eli likes to stand by me while I do Wii boxing. He often holds a Wii remote or nunchuck to box with me. Adam said his best friends at school are Jenna and Gage. After lunch Eli napped until it was time to get Jacob. Adam wanted me to play Mario Galazy. He is so funny during it and often says, "Good job Mommy!" After school Nik and Megan came over with their new puppy. Norman really liked the pup (cocker spaniel) and they played cute together. The boys also loved the pup especially Adam and Eli. Jacob, Adam, and Nik played with the battery powered train set. This evening I cleaned out the chicken's area. They are flying around alot and one even flew up to roost on the side of the trough. Eli was so tired this evening and walked around with his blanket. He asked me to sit in the green chair so he could cuddle by me. Jacob didn't eat much for dinner and is still complaining that his belly hurts. I am reading 101 Dalmations with Jacob and were enjoying it. Adam is so ticklish and I love to hear his giggle:)

No comments: