RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Saturday, December 24, 2011

12-13-11

Wii bowling


Cub scouts party/pack meetingo

Here Jacob and Daren are taking off/putting on a shirt without letting go of their hands.
Jacob opening his derby car
This morning after taking the boys to school we headed to Salvation army and then to the library for Toddler time. This afternoon Adam and I played the Wii. Adam did the bike riding, running, ball games, bowling and golfing. He also likes picking games for me to do. When Jacob got home from school he also played the Wii, mostly bowling and golfing. This evening we went to the cub scouts pack meeting for a Chirstmas party. I sat at a separate table with Eli and Adam. Then Adam asked, "Can I go hang out with Daddy?" He had a big smile and would wave at me. Jacob got his pinewood derby car which he is very excited about.

No comments: