RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Saturday, December 24, 2022

12/24/22

We didn't drive to get our Sat goodies because it was super cold and windy and the roads were slick.  Jared and I smoothed the bottom of the pots the came out of the kiln last night.  The boys and Jared helped me clean the living room and kitchen.  I made a pie and put it in the fridge to bake tomorrow.  I started some dough for rolls in the bread machine.  This afternoon we headed to my parents house.  We stopped at Tim Hortons for our Sat goodies but they had just closed at 1:00.  We stopped at Jacks for some goodies.  Vikki and her family and Hailey were at Nana's too.  Vikki made some yummy chicken noodle soup.  Hailey taught the boys a new card game called taco cat goat cheese pizza.  She taught us it later and it was so much fun. Jared won the first three games and then Jacob won.  I had the most cards every time.  Haha.  We then played skipbo with Jared and I, Vikki and Rody and Mom and Dad.  Jared and I won.  We also played a game of 3-13.  Peyton won.  Jacob came in close second.  Vikki had the high score with 321.  Then we had fun playing pictionary which Peytong was really looking forward to playing.  Jack played via Facetime.  It was still super cold and windy when we went home.  Burr!

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

It sure was a fun day! So happy you all came over!