RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, December 15, 2022

12/15/22

Jacob's class ring

 My windshield was very icy this morning.  The roads were good thought, just wet.  Stopped at the post office to drop off a couple packages.  Adam stayed home from school today because he is sick.  He did school work from home.  I trimmed pots and added handles to my mugs.  After lunch the boys and I played some bedwars.  Took Jacob to school and picked up a frappe drink for Adam from McDonalds.  After school I took Jacob and Eli to McDonalds to get drinks.  Adam wasn't feeling well this evening and had a fever on and off.  He had fun playing Stormwork.  He had fun rescuing people to earn money and building boats.  Eli played with legos and then played minecraft.  Jacob got his class ring in the mail today.  It's too big so needs to be resized.  He had practice this evening with the Midland concert band.  

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Jacob's class ring is very cool! I love the music notes and the word clarinet by his name.