RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, December 22, 2022

12/22/22

Bringing the generator up to the house
Neighbors put in a new lean-to for their horses.

Jacob and Adam slept in until about noon today.  I woke Jacob before I left to got to town.  I had some shopping to do.  It was very busy in town.  I had to drop off some things at the UPS store for some amazon returns.  I went to target to return something.  I did some shopping there.  Also went to Staples, Walmart, Meijer and Aldi's.  There were no carts at Walmart and Meijer.  The parking lot was very full.  Jared got out of work a little early and made it home just before I did.  We had fun playing bedwars with the boys this evening.  Then Jared and I played 3-13.  Jared won.  The kiln errored so we had to refire it. Bummer! 

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Handsome grandsons! Nice you have good helpers too. Always willing to help. Cute picture of Jared with Wyatt. Wyatt must have helped Jared win. Bummer about the kiln error.