RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, November 19, 2021

11/19/21



 Adam still wasn't feeling good this morning so he stayed home again today.  I took Eli to school and then stopped at the dollar store for ziplock bags and went to the post office.   Jacob was awake and working on homework when I got home. Adam was in a zoom meeting.  I got a batch of rolls started in the bread machine.   Jacob had to be to school by 12:30.  I had to go back to the dollar store for some oil.  Today I cut up apples to put in the freezer and used some to make an apple pie.  Adam was feeling much better this afternoon and only had a little headache.  After school I took Jacob and Adam to the barber to get a haircut. We played some bedwars with the boys before bed. 

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Yay, happy to see you posted. The picture you posted comes up next to the one of the boys when they were much younger in front of their school on the first page of your blog. Big difference!