RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Saturday, September 30, 2017

9-30-17








Had a hard time sleeping because of my cold so I sat in the chair early this morning.  Around 7:30 Eli came and sat on my lap.  Soon all three boys were up and watching Ninjago.  Jared and Adam went to town for donuts, bagels and drinks.  Around 10:30 we headed into town for soccer games.  Eli’s game started at 11:15 and Adams was at 12:15.  Adam’s team played against Pastor Scott's (our youth pastor) team and there were a lot of boys from our church on his team.  The kids played hard and had fun.  Back at home we had a late lunch.  Jared worked on throwing pots.  I worked on washing Oscars huge fleece.  I also made batts.  Nik came over and the boys played outside.  Eli got out his money to count.  Then Jacob started organizing the pennies by date.  Eli and Adam went outside to play in the ditch until dinnertime.  I made a couple pots on the wheel.  We watched a Highway to Heaven.  Then we all took a walk in the woods and the boys brought the kitty's.  Adam and Eli stayed to play in the woods until after dark.  

No comments: