RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2-15-12

I went to school with Jacob this morning for Muffin with Mom's. His belly still isn't feeling to well but he tried a lemon muffin and really liked it. Several of his friends sat with us including Nik (neighbor boy). I had a coffee but Jacob wanted me to try the juice so he got me some of that. Jared met us at Jacobs school with Adam and Eli. Eli was happy to see me and wanted a hug. We took Adam to school and Jared headed to work. Eli and I watched Curious George and Blues Clues. Then we played hide and seek with Norman. Eli thinks it's so funny when Normam finds us. I did some exercises while Eli took a morning nap. Adam was excited to tell me that Ronald McDonalds visited his school today. He said he was really funny.

No comments: