RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, February 2, 2012

2-1-12


Eli was really tired this morning so he took an early nap. I worked on taking apart our bed and putting up our old bed frame which is a little smaller. Then I attatched that to our headboard. This gives us a little more room because I can turn the bed the other away . Adam got to be snack helper today and he liked that job. After lunch we watched Busytown. Then Adam and I played Guess Who. After we finished playing several games of that Eli asked to play.  He laid on the floor to play just like Adam and I were. We went outside to play until it was time to get Jacob off the bus. Adam opened the coop to let the chickens out. I helped Eli hold one of them. We mostly played up in the fort and Adam pretended to be cooking for me. He brought out a paper and pen so I could write down my order. Jacob was really happy he got to sit by Maddison on the bus today because they had a substitute bus driver. They usually have assigned seats. Jacob worked on some school work from his sick days. Then the boys did some cutting and gluing at the counter. Eli had a stack of colorful notecards that he glued together. We had cheeseburgers for dinner. Jacob now loves mustard and added more to his burger. Adam tried mustard but didn't like it. Eli didn't eat anything for dinner tonight but he did eat alot for breakfast and lunch. Eli had fun playing in the tunnel. He sat in the middle and Jared and I came in from the ends. He was having a conversation with us, thought we couldn't really understand what he was saying. Jacob has been checking out Junie B. Jones books from school each week for us to read together. We ordered 18 more baby chicks which will arrive in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love Eli's hat. Too cute!

Mom R said...

I thought I was looking at a young Jacob in the first picture. Cover the hair up and that's what I got. The chickens are beautiful. What fun. I'm hoping there is NO more fox food in the future. Are the 18 in the house for a while?