RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, February 17, 2012

2-11-12

Jacob came in our bedroom around 5:30 complaining that his belly hurt. He was coughing alot. He laid in our bed for a while before moving to the couch. I got up to do my morning exercises. Eli loves to take the socks off our feet and run away with them. He'll throw them like in his peapod, the hallway, or up in Jacobs bunk. When I ask him if he took my socks he nods his head and says, "Yup!" Adam slept in until around 9:30. Jacob got a plain bagel rather than a donut when we were out this morning. The roads were very slick. Jacob came into meijer with me to pick out valentines cards for his school friends. He chose Star War ones. They came with a poster which he hung on the wall in his bedroom.At home the boys played with the battery powered train set. But Jacob spent most of the day on the couch. He did eat a waffle and some soup for dinner. And he ate some toast too. When I asked who wanted toast Eli quickly raise his hand up and said "me!"  Adam and Eli think its so funny to blow me away. They blew me into their bedroom and shut the door.When I'd open the door there they'd start blowing me back again.

No comments: