RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

11/7/23

 Adam had the day off today. He woke up around 8:00 but fell asleep in the chair.  I trimmed pots and then added double handles on some.  Around 10:30 I headed to Vikki's house.  I brought some carving tools and the wax melters so we could work on designing them.  Mom came and Kenzie and Travis.  We had fun working on the pots.  Vikki made us cheddar and broccoli soup for lunch.  We worked on the pots until it was time to leave.  Mom treated us to dinner at Sombrerros, a Mexican restaurant. It was Taco Tuesday so the food was on sale.  I got a nacho and cheese which was so good.  Thank you Mom!  I had to leave to go get Eli.  At home I worked on smoothing pots.  After dinner the boys and Daddy played stormworks.  I added knobs to my mugs.  Then I made some pumpkin cupcakes.  

No comments: