RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, November 2, 2023

11/3/23

Logan

 Went to my parents house today.  Mom made me a yummy cappuccino.  We watched Jacob's last concert videos. Talked to Travis and wished him a Happy Birthday.  Melissa came over after taking Max to school.  We had yummy veggie soup and chicken salad sandwiches for lunch.  Vikki came over after getting out of work.  I left to go get Eli from school.  His friend Liam is also coming home with us.  I picked the boys up some chicken nuggets and fries from McDonalds.  We got home around the same time as the bus.  Logan got off the bus and hopped in the van.  We took him to his house.  Soon he came over to our house.  He and Liam are spending the night tonight.  Jared and I played a few games of 3-13.  Jared won one and I won twice.  

No comments: