RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Monday, April 1, 2024

4/1/24

Packages to take today
Hope sent this pic to Adam of her using her new mug
Eli loves holding Rehvyn, even if he's crying
Mylee

 Adam and I headed to Nana's house this morning.   We stopped at the post office to drop off a bunch of packages.  I'm glad Adam was there to help.  Today is the boys last day of spring break.  Vikki and the kids got there soon after we did.  Adam went down to the basement to use the treadmill.  Kenzie came over and brought Mylee and Rehvyn.  Mylee is staying with us while Kenzie and Travis are gone to Texas.  Rehvyn is staying with his Grammy.  We were all happy to spend time with Rehvyn.  We warmed up Easter leftovers for lunch.  Melissa and the boys came over too.  At 2:00 I left to take Adam and Mylee home.  Vikki and Peyton rode with us.  Adam is going to Hope's house to watch the Mario movie.  He stayed to have dinner with them and helped them finish a puzzle.  Vikki Peyton and I headed back to my parent's house.  We enjoyed visiting and playing with Rehvyn.  The boys had fun in the basement and playing outside.   We left around 6:00 and headed home.  Stopped at the Dollar store to get a poster board for Adam.  I didnt' realized that there were two stuck together until I got home.  We stopped at McDonalds on the way home and Eli got something to eat.  This evening we watched Dr Quinn.  Adam  got home around 9:30 had said he had alot of fun.  We got at least a half an inch of snow.   Jared and I played a game of 3-13.  Jared won by 3 points!  

No comments: