RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Friday, February 2, 2024

2/3/24

Wyatt begging
These two sure had fun playing on the ice

 I went to my parents house today.  Got there around 10:00.  Mom made me a cappuccino which was really good.  We visited for a little while and then watched the videos from Jacob's concert.  We also  watched some of the Dove Awards.  Melissa came over too.  We tried to fix Mom's lamp but only made it worse.  Melissa brought the dogs, Riley and Rictor.  I sewed Evan's fleece in a couple spots.  Mom heated up goulash, which we had for lunch.  Yummy!  I also sewed a ripped spot on Mom's couch.  Vikki came after work just as I was about to leave to get the boys.  Eli has been picked for student of the month!  Eli got a new fish, it's a honey gourami.  Jared went to town to pick up Jack.  Bruce met him at Tim Hortons in Midland.  Jared brought home pizza and breadsticks for lunch.  We played some vault hunters with Adam.  The he and Jacob played together on their phones.  Jack and Eli went outside to play with Jack's light sabers.  The boys had fun playing bedwars.

No comments: