RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Sunday, November 29, 2020

11/29/2020

 












After church we went outside to play some soccer with the boys.  It was a beautiful day today.  We played until around noon.  First game was Jacob and Adam vs Jared, Eli, and I.  We lost 10-1.  Then we played Jared and Jacob vs Adam, Eli and I.  I played in goal until Eli got hurt.  We won 5-2.  We went to town for groceries and pizza.  We did some more weaving on our loom rug.  We have just a couple inches left on it.  We sold a big 13.5 lb fleece.  It's Han's fleece and the same lady bought his last fleece.  She asked me to send her a picture of Han for her spinning journal.  Jared made some more glazes and I waxed pottery.  The boys played minecraft.  This evening we had popcorn pop and ice cream and watched Full House.  

2 comments:

Lela F Russell said...

Holy Cow...the scientist is at work. Help! Great pictures Kimmy. You have tons of work right in your kitchen. Pottery...Yum, yum. It's hard for this lady to wait for the end results. But...Got to I guess. I'll spend my time looking at the sold products.

I might think you are ALL getting "killed" in scoccer. I bet it's make pain your friend. Good old Uncle Phil.

Love the pictures. It's like a trip to Mi. Well...almost like!

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Wow, Jacob and Adam look fast and tough! I would be nervous going up against them! Your pottery is amazing as always! When I look at the pictures I can see how much work it is and how talented you both are. Love you!!!