RockinRRanch

RockinRRanch

Thursday, May 17, 2012

5-13-12

Happy Mothers Day!



Adam often crawls in our bed during the night/early morning. Jacob also crawled in our bed this morning. The boys were excited to show me the Mother's day cards they'd made for me. I also got some Skullcandy earbuds.  After church Eli brought me some pretty flowers wrapped in tissue paper  from his Sunday school. This afternoon we headed to town for pizza on our way to the park. We met my family there so we could celebrate Mothers day together. The kids had a great time playing on the large playground there. We all brought pizza to share and I got a sub from Subway. Jacob and Adam shared the other half of my sub and loved it. This evening Vikki watched the boys and we went to my parents house to help them move things in from the garage. They just had their house repainted and it looks great!

No comments: